Verandas, Porches, Walkways and Canopies – Handmade In Britain To Your Requirements
“Ten stars would be more appropriate for our review of the Traditional Verandah Company.
Five stars are not adequate for how delighted we are with our verandah. Finished to match our doors and windows, it looks part of the house. Quality is superb and complete strangers have stopped to admire. From first enquiries to the measure up and choosing of styles, everyone from Directors, Admin staff and the skilled fitters were most professional and friendly.
Ours was quite a complex fit because of existing gutters etc but nothing was too much trouble. Attention to detail was second to none and choosing the Traditional Verandah Company was one of the best decisions we could have made. A quality product that lives up to its name and which I am sure will have added value to our house.
We will enjoy unloading shopping into the house without water dripping down our backs and later sitting on a bench with a coffee or glass of wine watching the sun go down.
Result !” – Mr & Mrs Dulley – January 2022
Our products add beauty and value to your property by combining protection from the elements with attractive, understated design.
We offer verandas (often spelt verandah), walkways, smoking shelters, porches, canopies and more. All our products are handmade in Britain using largely British components and are fitted with 6.4mm laminated safety-glass, which is incredibly strong and hard-wearing.
We handle the entire process for you – from design through to manufacture and final construction. You simply tell us what you need, then we do all the rest for you.
Here’s how it works:
- We meet you at your home or premises for a free, no-obligation consultation. We discuss your requirements and take measurements and photographs. You can also select customised features from our range of columns, arches, roof styles and gable ends.
- Based on this, we draw up your design to show how it will look on your property.
- Once you are happy with the design, we get to work making your product in our Kent workshop. We employ a team of skilled craftsmen, who are guided by our in-house design team.
- At the end of the production process we apply a triple powder-coated finish to produce a beautiful, hardwearing surface. You can chose from over 500 colours.
- When it’s ready, our installation team come to your property and put everything together for you.
When we’re done, you will have a unique addition to your property that lets you enjoy the outdoors all year round. On a sunny day the glass roof captures the light perfectly, but you’re also protected from rain and snow when the weather turns.
We make all our products from aluminium components, so they won’t rust or corrode and need almost no maintenance. An occasional wipe with a damp cloth is all that’s needed to keep your structure pristine.
We also offer you a comprehensive ten-year guarantee on product and installation. In the unlikely event of a problem occurring, we will fix it quickly and at no cost to you.
Contact us today to arrange your free, no-obligation consultation. Call 01580 854 891 or email [email protected]