Verandas, Porches, Walkways and Canopies – Handmade In Britain To Your Requirements
“We looked at all the competitors before choosing The Traditional Verandah company. Whilst TVC are not the cheapest they certainly have the best quality and design offering. They were a delight to deal with from beginning to end. We needed quite a steep pitch to the porch roof to accommodate our front door with fan light. Their competitors told us this was not possible! During the design process Mark was very considered and gave us great advice. Nothing was too much trouble. They fulfilled our order in a much shorter time than the estimated 24 weeks and the guys that came to fit it were punctual, experienced and tidy. Every member of staff we interacted with were both professional and friendly. I would have no hesitation in recommending them. We now have a porch that looks like it was installed when the house was built in 1930. We are delighted.” – Mr & Mrs Clarkin – November 2023
Our products add beauty and value to your property by combining protection from the elements with attractive, understated design.
We offer verandas (often spelt verandah), gazebos, porches and more. All our products are handmade in Britain using largely British components and are fitted with laminated safety-glass, which is incredibly strong and hard-wearing.
We handle the entire process for you – from design through to manufacture and final construction. You simply tell us what you need, then we do all the rest for you.
Here’s how it works:
- We meet you at your home or premises for a free, no-obligation consultation. We discuss your requirements and take measurements and photographs. You can also select customised features from our range of columns, arches, roof styles and gable ends.
- Based on this, we draw up your design to show how it will look on your property.
- Once you are happy with the design, we get to work making your product in our Kent workshop. We employ a team of skilled craftsmen, who are guided by our in-house design team.
- At the end of the production process we apply a triple powder-coated finish to produce a beautiful, hardwearing surface. You can chose from over 500 colours.
- When it’s ready, our installation team come to your property and put everything together for you.
When we’re done, you will have a unique addition to your property that lets you enjoy the outdoors all year round. On a sunny day the glass roof captures the light perfectly, but you’re also protected from rain and snow when the weather turns.
We make all our products from aluminium components, so they won’t rust or corrode and need almost no maintenance. An occasional wipe with a damp cloth is all that’s needed to keep your structure pristine.
We also offer you a comprehensive ten-year guarantee on product and installation. In the unlikely event of a problem occurring, we will fix it quickly and at no cost to you.
Contact us today to arrange your free, no-obligation consultation. Call 01580 854 891 or email [email protected]