Site Survey Next Steps
So you’re interested in us visiting you for a site survey. Before we proceed, please could you complete our survey information form.
Here is how the process works:
- We’ll attend your property at the date and time agreed (how is this appointment arranged, does it happen before or after this form?)
- We will discuss what you would like, your ideas and requirements, column and roof options. We can help make suggestions if you are not sure exactly what you would like.
- We will take a full set of measurements and levels as well as taking photos of the proposed site.
- We will draw up your verandahs designs and send them to you within a week.
- You get back to us and let us know if you would like to go ahead.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long will it take from when we place the order?
From order, as long as there are no major design changes or need to re-visit the site, 10-12 weeks.
How much do I have to pay, and how?
We ask for a deposit of 50% upfront, followed by the balance on completion. If you change your mind within 14 days of signing our paperwork and confirming the order, we will refund your deposit in full, no questions asked. You can pay by BACS, cheque, credit card, debit card or cash.
How long does it take to install?
It depends on the size, but most projects take 2-3 days for a two-man team and are weather dependent.
What happens if a tile falls off my roof and breaks the glass?
We advise all our clients to add the verandah onto their home insurance, as any accidental damage to the glass is not covered by our guarantee.
How long is your guarantee?
Our warranty covers your verandah for ten years on all parts including paint, except for glass as above.